School Jobs - Psychology SLP OT PT
Staffing Options and Solutions, Inc. is privately owned and managed by experienced therapy professionals. As a therapist owned company we are committed to quality in every aspect of health care. We understand and know how to support the unique balance between the needs of our clients (schools, hospitals, clinics, etc.), the career interests of our employees and the needs of the individuals who receive therapy.
We are committed to quality. For us, quality is measured by how well our staff assimilates into our clients' facilities, how satisfied our therapists are in their positions, and the quality of care we provide. Since our incorporation in 1994 we have developed and improved our systems in order to provide the best match possible between the organizational values and special programs offered by our clients and the individual clinical interests of our therapists. Our understanding of how these components fit together enables us to take quality to a whole new level.
We have selectively limited the geographic areas in which we offer staffing services in order to assure quality in the states we do serve. Our Regional Managers familiarize themselves with our clients and our staff in the areas they manage. We strive to establish relationships with our clients and our therapists that will strengthen and grow. When you call us, we know what we need to do to meet your needs.
Staffing Options and Solutions, Inc. (SOS), specializes in providing School Contract Therapists in:
- We Provide SLP OT PT and School Psychology services.
- SOS never presents a candidate resume that has not been authorized.
- Once a resume is presented, the facility and therapist can privately interview with each other.
- Our open interview process enables everyone to select the best fit prior to making a commitment.
- As an employer and a licensed agency, there is never a charge to therapists who seek employment with or through SOS.
- We work with our clients on a contingent basis. Clients pay no fees until they have selected the SOS candidate that fits their needs.
We look forward to being of service and we expect to meet or exceed your expectations.