Jobs List / Apply Now
"Everything's great! The staff is really nice and helpful. I think I'm going to love my new assignment this year."
Welcome to our School Jobs Page!
We employ therapists in school jobs in these states: CA, AZ, TX, IL, IN, OH, NJ, MD, VA, NC, GA and FL
- Speech Language Pathology SLP - CCC, CF and Bilingual
Click here to visit out Bilingual SLP Page
- Occupational Therapy OT
- Physical Therapy PT
- School Psychologist
Click here to visit out School Psychology Page
Ask us about SLP OT PT School Jobs:
Click on a state above to inquire.
SLP OT PT Job Requirements
- Graduate with a Degree in Speech Language Pathology, Occupational Therapy, Psychology, or Physical Therapy from an Accredited University.
- Must hold or be eligible for license or teaching certificate in states in which you will be employed.
- Criminal Background check and e-Verify required for all jobs.
- Preference may be given to qualified candidates with current or pending license and background credentials in some states.
Visit our Social Media PagesJob Notices - Interview Information - Therapy Resources
If you have not already completed a profile on our web site, take some time and let us know what geographic locations and types of jobs would be of interest to you. We will send you job notices that match your job search criteria.
A U.S. based, therapist owned and managed company.
We provide SLP, OT, Psychology and PT services in public and private schools. School jobs are available working with regular and special education children aged 3 to 21 in preschool, elementary, middle school and high schools. Exceptional mentorship and support for CFs and new graduates as well as experienced therapists transitioning to the school setting.
We would welcome the opportunity to discuss your career goals.
Job Description and Primary Responsibilities
You will be an SOS employee assigned to a specific school district to provide educational based services in accordance with students' IEP.
New graduate and experienced clinicians are encouraged to apply.
- Above average income potential - we value your abilities, pay well and work to maximize your take home pay
- Relocation, health exam reimbursement and company assistance in securing and reimbursement of expenses for all required licenses
- New Grad SLP, OT, PT, Psychology Sign On Bonus (Experienced candidates are not eligible for sign on bonus.)
- Guaranteed hours and company paid benefits - health, dental, vision and life insurance, continuing ed, sick time, 401K and more
- We offer ongoing jobs in our school contracts in great locations
We look forward to
speaking with you!